1st Reflection of work plan:
We think that there was a high coherence between the activities in the project and the aims that we wanted to achieve. The coordinator country had carefully planned the activities so that the timeline was very realistic. Also, the students liked working on these activities.
2nd Involvement of teachers in the project:
Most of the teachers who have worked this course in the project have been involved from the very beginning and they have worked cooperatively. They showed respect to each other’s differences and they shared their experiences in order to accomplish their common goals. As for the teachers involved, our organizational capacity and creativity with a collective and European aspiration has strongly increased. This project has become a really important tool for staff development and motivation.
3rd Definition of assessment tools:
The evaluation has been continuous. We have defined the followings assessment tools:
- Control list
- Daily class
- Oral and written questionaires
- Tests and assignments
- Oral Evaluation
4th Improve skills:
We worked all competences, with emphasis on linguistic communication, digital collaboration, cultural and social skills. We have also improved the methodology of our schools implementing the project and intergrating it in the curriculum. Finally, we have learned from each other by exchanging ideas and practices we use at our schools. Project’s activities were for our students a good opportunity to raise the awareness that they are European Citizens and were able to promote tolerance and an appreciation of different beliefs, cultures and backgrounds. Always they were collaborative and entusiastic to know and to keep in touch with european friends in order to share ideas and topics.
5th Achievements/ problems found:
The objectives in this course has been achieved but we have found some obstacles:
- a) Flash conference meeting:
– We wanted our students to have several flash meeting conferences simultaneously. However, we had technical problems beyond our control and it turned out impossible. Thus, we decided to organise Skype conferences between two countries each time.
- b) Videos with recipes:
– Some countries had had problems in terms of cooperation from the parents of their students. When we were carrying out the activity with the recipes, some countries did not provide all the necessary videos, which also meant delays in the final product.
6th Improvement proposals:
– Our colleagues from Portugal found a way for all students to have flash meeting conferences at the same time using appear.com. We are going to use it next course in September and try to have multiple conferences next year.
-The teachers ,whose students’ parents don’t seem to be willing to cooparate effectively, should consider informing the parents in detail about the project or organise a presentation of it at their school so that these parents develop a more positive attitude towards the project and especially the activities in which their participation or help will be required.
1st Impact of the Project:
The impact has been as expected: improve all the skills and especially in linguistics, knowledge of Europe and creating activities using ICT (videos, digital brochures, e-book, digital game ….), more involvement of families in school life, creating tools for comprehensive training of students with special educational needs, use of TwinSpace and web site.
2nd Incorporation of new content to the curriculum:
Firstly, the project was incorporated in all official documents of the school, the need to internationalize the school as one of the objectives (Education Project, annual programming, programming class …). It is selected and incorporate the curriculum methodological aspects for the acquisition of new skills as well as knowledge, values and attitudes concerning the European dimension.
The project coordinator presented the rest of the educational community activities carried out. These documents were shared in the spaces of diffusion (web school, etwinning, blog ….).
3rd Incrementing the interdisciplinary work:
Collaboratibe methodologies were applied in different teachings as technology, language, English, history … also, we took into account the development of different competences.
From this project has provided an interdisciplinary approach.
4th Incrementing of cooperative work :
We have achieved that all project activities have been worked cooperatively. This type of work develops fundamental values such as solidarity and respect for differences.
Cooperative work helped us get better at school and facilitated attention to diversity.
5th Improving students skills:
We have seen how it has improved the language ability of students and teachers involved in the Project, as well as the use of ICTs. Has been enhanced teamwork.
6th Coherence with the proposed aims:
We thought that there was a high coherence between activities in the Project and the aims that we wanted to achieve. We worked all competences, emphasizing the oral communication, digital competence, learn to learn and cultural competence.
7thDissemination and implementation:
We have continuously informed of the innovations incorporated from the project promoting cohesion and complicity of everyone involved.
The Tic teacher and other school teachers used the materials that we produced in the project in their classes as teaching and learning resources.
Has been innovated the methodology of teaching and learning of literacy.
Has been promoted some improvements in student assessment process.
The Project has helped to give more value to diversity and, therefore improve their attention-
– has been incorporated the graphic work to the general programming
We established mechanisms of external dissemination among which are:
– We informated of the project activities to families and students
– We informated about dissemination the project results innovations aimed at: other teachers, educational institutions, inspection, local authorities, public libraries, media and population where our schools are located
– Dissemination of the project in school publications, open days, school magazines, web site of our schools, common web site, etwinning (TwinSpace), ECAS, blogs …
– Our school has supported to teachers from other schools and high schools interested in carry out a KA2 project.
-Conference to authorities, teachers, parents.
-Erasmus + networks
– Some activities in youtube (récipes )